1. To make the slow learners to improve in their studies.
2. To make the children love their parents and respect all elders.
3. To bring out the state topper of all subjects.
4. Prepare our students to be leaders and visionaries in their profession of choice.
5. The children should feel pleasant to enter into the classroom.
6. Check individually the child’s talent and give them as they like.
7. Create an environment to nurture and develop young individuals who will in turn contribute to the betterment of society.
8. Free talk or counseling with children if necessary or with parents and find solution for the betterment of the children.
9. To make them 100% neat in their code of uniform and other regularities.
10. To make the children feel free in thinking.